Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are in USD, inclusive of VAT and other taxes.
2. All packages are subject to availability. 10 bookings of single or double occupancy are available for this experience.
3. Package rates are inclusive of airfare, accommodation, all food, local transportation, tours and activities as agreed in the itinerary. Alcoholic beverages consumed as part of meals may be charged extra.
4. Rates are based on single or double occupancy only. Children under 3 (maximum two adults and one child in the same room) will be arranged free of charge or provided an additional bed at a small cost. Children age 3 or above, please enquire and make additional arrangements with us.
5. We will do our best to accommodate any special requests but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that these will be met in every case. We will not be liable if any special request is not met.
6. You are responsible for ensuring you have valid visas, health documents, insurance, and any other travel requirements of the country you are travelling to.
7. You are responsible for your arrival at the stated departure times and locations of departure and you will be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any failure to do so.
8. Should there be less than 50% of expected bookings, regrettably Tatler Travel will have to cancel this experience at no cost to the guest and the guest shall receive a full refund.
9. Cancellation: Guests must cancel in writing by email to email@example.com. Guests must cancel within 2 days of booking to receive 100% refund minus credit card and bank charges. A cancellation between 2 days and 11days of booking will receive 50% refund minus credit card and bank charges. Once the experience is confirmed on October 22nd 2019, 100% full payment will be charged in the event of cancellations or no show.
10. Credit card details are required to make the reservation. USD rates are converted to local currency at the time of billing.
11. Your tickets and other travel documents will normally be issued between 10 and 14 days prior to the date of travel.
12. The information set out on our website and in our brochures or other marketing communications is checked and accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, please note this information is provided for guidance only and may change. Final details will be shown on your tickets and other travel documents. Travel arrangements and itineraries may also change due to local conditions or factors outside of our control.
13. We accept most major credit cards including Amex, Visa, Master, Diners, JCB and Discover.
14. We reserve the right to cancel your booking in circumstances where we are forced to do so due to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, war, terrorism or threat of terrorist activity, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or flood. In such circumstances, we will use our best endeavors to find and offer another booking for you at the same price. Where we are not able to offer you an alternative booking or you do not wish to accept the alternative booking altered, we will provide you with a full refund.
15. Tatler Travel is not a travel agent. We work with Snow Country Travel LLC, a company holding a valid registered travel agent’s license, agency (IATA #29-7 9043 4), and cannot be held liable in any way if you or any person under the booking suffers from illness, bodily harm, or death unless caused by your own negligence.